Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Time!!!?

So mommy is officially out of school for the summer! I am going to be lost without school, but I will be working at the kids daycare starting June13th. Little Elvis is a crawling machine and is standing and trying to walk but keeps falling on her little bum (thank you soft diapers!) Yoshi is being a maniac as usual! He knows numbers up to three, all the parts of his body and are now working on potty training. He is also obsessed with the alphabet song and we sing it about a hundred times times a day along with the wheel on the bus and old mcdonald. I am trying to get my surgery scheduled to fix my umbilical hernia and the ab muscles so I can function in life without so much pain and start working out, but the insurance company is giving me a hassle, it was supposed to be Wednesday and here we are at Friday and NO SURGERY!!! I promise to take more pictures soon and post them, but none of the cameras want to work and the phone is just too dark. Daddy has been trying to teach Yoshi how to play baseball, daddy hits and Yoshi goes to fetch the ball...a little twisted "fetch" with your little man...Someone on facebook said the world is going to end tomorrow, so if it does, everyone love your families like they are going out of style and if it doesn't, I will talk at you later!
Love you all!
~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment